Astonishing but true, most auto insurance policyholders have stayed with the same insurance company for at least the last four years, and roughly 40% of drivers have never compared rates to find cheap insurance. Many drivers in Las Vegas could save roughly 35% each year by just comparing rate quotes, but they just assume it’s a time-consuming process to find cheap insurance by shopping around.
If saving money is your primary concern, then the best way to find the cheapest price for Cadillac CTS insurance is to start comparing rates regularly from different companies who can sell car insurance in Las Vegas.
- First, try to learn a little about how your policy works and the things you can change to prevent high rates. Many policy risk factors that are responsible for high rates like traffic citations, accidents, and a low credit score can be controlled by making small lifestyle or driving habit changes. This article gives more information to help prevent expensive coverage and get discounts that may be overlooked.
- Second, request rate estimates from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Exclusive and direct companies can only give prices from a single company like GEICO or Farmers Insurance, while independent agencies can give you price quotes from multiple companies.
- Third, compare the quotes to your current policy and see if you can save money. If you find a better price and buy the policy, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
- Fourth, provide written notification to your current company to cancel your existing policy and submit payment and a completed application to your new company or agent. As soon as you have the new policy, keep the new certificate verifying proof of insurance in an easily accessible location.
One key aspect when comparing rates is to make sure you enter the same deductibles and limits on each price quote and and to get rates from as many different companies as possible. This guarantees the most accurate price comparison and a thorough selection of prices.
Affordable Cadillac insurance price quotes in Las Vegas
The companies shown below are ready to provide free rate quotes in Nevada. If multiple companies are listed, it’s a good idea that you visit several of them in order to find the lowest rates.
Data for Cadillac CTS insurance
The price information displayed below showcases different coverage prices for Cadillac CTS models. Learning a little about how insurance prices are determined can help customers make smart choices when selecting a policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|CTS Luxury AWD||$332||$800||$416||$24||$124||$1,696||$141|
|CTS Performance AWD||$332||$800||$416||$24||$124||$1,696||$141|
|CTS Premium AWD||$370||$800||$416||$24||$124||$1,734||$145|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data represents single female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Nevada minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, claim-free, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, and homeowner. Price estimates do not factor in Las Vegas location which can alter coverage prices substantially.
The illustration below demonstrates how deductible levels and can affect Cadillac CTS insurance premiums for different categories of driver ages. The information is based on a single female driver, full coverage, and no discounts are factored in.
Cheap Las Vegas car insurance rates with discounts
The cost of insuring your cars can be expensive, but companies offer discounts that could help you make your next renewal payment. Many of these discounts will be applied automatically at the time of quoting, but once in a while a discount must be inquired about before you will receive the discount.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Cars, trucks, and SUVs with anti-lock braking systems can reduce accidents so you can save 10 percent or more.
- Professional Organizations – Participating in certain professional organizations can get you a small discount on your next renewal.
- Drive Less and Save – Fewer annual miles on your Cadillac may enable drivers to earn lower prices due to less chance of an accident.
- Onboard Data Collection – Policyholders that allow data collection to analyze driving patterns by using a telematics device such as Allstate’s Drivewise and State Farm’s In-Drive system could save a few bucks if their driving habits are good.
- Multi-line Discount – Car insurance companies who offer life insurance give a discounted premium rate on car insurance if you buy a life policy as well.
- Bundle and Save – If you combine your auto and homeowners policies and insure them with the same company they may give you a discount of at least 10 to 15 percent or more.
- No Claim Discounts – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims get the best car insurance rates as opposed to insureds who have frequent claims or accidents.
Drivers should understand that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the whole policy. Most only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like medical payments or collision. Even though it may seem like all the discounts add up to a free policy, you won’t be that lucky.
The example below illustrates the difference between Cadillac CTS insurance rates with and without discounts applied to the rates. The price estimates are based on a female driver, no violations or claims, Nevada state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with safe-driver, marriage, multi-car, claim-free, homeowner, and multi-policy discounts applied.
Large car insurance companies and some of the premium reductions they offer can be read below.
- GEICO has discounts for air bags, military active duty, federal employee, anti-lock brakes, and seat belt use.
- USAA includes discounts for family discount, military installation, driver training, good student, vehicle storage, safe driver, and annual mileage.
- Progressive offers premium reductions for online quote discount, good student, homeowner, multi-vehicle, online signing, multi-policy, and continuous coverage.
- American Family may include discounts for air bags, multi-vehicle, Steer into Savings, defensive driver, mySafetyValet, and TimeAway discount.
- Esurance has savings for multi-car, DriveSense, emergency road assistance, anti-lock brakes, good driver, and Pac-12 alumni.
- Farmers Insurance discounts include good student, multi-car, teen driver, pay in full, mature driver, and youthful driver.
- State Farm offers discounts including driver’s education, multiple autos, good driver, student away at school, and Steer Clear safe driver discount.
If you are trying to find affordable Las Vegas car insurance quotes, ask each company which discounts you qualify for. Some credits might not be available to policyholders in Las Vegas. To see companies who offer online Cadillac CTS insurance quotes in Nevada, click this link.
Why Smart Consumers Pay Less for Cadillac CTS Insurance
A large part of saving on car insurance is knowing the factors that go into determining the price you pay for car insurance. When consumers understand what determines premiums, this empowers consumers to make smart changes that will entitle you to lower rates. Lots of things are used when premium rates are determined. Some are obvious like your driving record, but other factors are more transparent like your vehicle usage or your vehicle rating.
- High physical damage deductibles lower costs – The deductibles you choose state the amount of money you are required to spend out-of-pocket if the claim is covered. Coverage for physical damage, otherwise known as comp (or other than collision) and collision, protects your car from damage. Some coverage claims are rear-ending another vehicle, hail damage, and damage caused by road hazards. The higher the amount you have to pay, the bigger discount you will receive.
Insurance is expensive for teenage drivers – Older people are more cautious drivers, are lower risk to insure, and are safer drivers. Beginning drivers have been known to be inattentive in a vehicle therefore car insurance rates are much higher.
The following chart uses these assumptions: single driver, full coverage with $250 deductibles, and no discounts or violations.
- Commute or pleasure use – The higher the miles on your Cadillac annually the higher your rate. Many insurance companies rate vehicles based upon how much you drive. Vehicles that are left in the garage can get a lower rate than vehicles that have high annual mileage. A policy that improperly rates your CTS may be costing you higher rates. Ask your agent if your policy shows the right rating data.
Premiums increase with driving tickets – Drivers who don’t get tickets tend to pay less for car insurance compared to bad drivers. Even a single moving violation can bump up the cost by twenty percent. Drivers who get dangerous violations such as DUI or willful reckless driving might be required by their state to submit a SR-22 form with their state’s department of motor vehicles in order to prevent a license revocation.
The example below highlights how traffic violations and at-fault claims can affect Cadillac CTS insurance prices for different age groups. Data assumes a married female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $100 deductibles, and no policy discounts are applied.
More performance means more cost – The type of car or truck you need insurance for makes a big difference in your auto insurance rates. The lowest performance passenger cars generally receive the lowest base rates, but the final cost of insurance is determined by many other factors.
The data below uses these assumptions: married male driver age 20, full coverage with $1000 deductibles, and no discounts or violations. The chart compares Cadillac CTS insurance premiums compared to other models of vehicles that have a range of performance rating factors.
- Too many claims will drive rates up – If you are a frequent claim filer, you shouldn’t be surprised to get higher premiums or even policy non-renewal. Insurance companies in Nevada generally give lower rates to insureds who do not rely on their insurance for small claims. Your insurance policy is intended for the bigger claims that can’t be paid out-of-pocket.
- Discounts for married couples – Having a spouse may earn you lower rates compared to being single. Having a spouse generally demonstrates drivers are more stable financially and it’s statistically proven that drivers who are married are more cautious.
Cadillac CTS historical loss data – Companies take into consideration insurance loss statistics for every vehicle when setting rates for each model. Models that are shown to have higher frequency or amount of claims will have increased rates. The table below demonstrates the loss history for Cadillac CTS vehicles.
For each type of coverage, the statistical loss for all vehicles, regardless of make, model or trim level, is equal to 100. Values that are under 100 are indicative of better than average losses, while numbers above 100 show a trend for more claims or statistically larger claims.
Insurance Loss Ratings for Cadillac CTS Vehicles Vehicle Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Cadillac CTS 4dr 2WD 123 72 118 73 Cadillac CTS 4dr 4WD 127 75 98 75 Cadillac CTS-V 2dr 174 74 135BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Data Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
When to have guidance from a local insurance agent
A small number of people still like to sit down and talk to an agent and that can be a great decision Professional agents are trained to spot inefficiencies and help file insurance claims. A nice benefit of getting free rate quotes online is that you can obtain lower prices and still choose a local agent.
Upon completion of this quick form, the coverage information is instantly submitted to agents in your area who want to provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You won’t even need to contact any insurance agencies due to the fact that quote results will go to you directly. If you wish to compare rates from a specific auto insurance provider, just navigate to their website to submit a rate quote request.
Deciding on an company requires more thought than just a cheap price. Any agent in Las Vegas should be forthright in answering these questions:
- Are they primarily personal or commercial lines agents in Las Vegas?
- Are they full-time agents?
- Do they feel the quoted coverages are adequate?
- Does the agent have a valid license to sell insurance in Nevada?
- Does the company have a local claim office in Las Vegas?
- Will they make sure you get an adequate claim settlement?
When searching for a reliable agent, there are two types of agencies and how they function. Auto insurance agencies can be described as either independent or exclusive. Both can write policy coverage, but it is important to understand why they differ because it can factor into which agent you choose.
These type of agents can only write with one company and some examples include Farmers Insurance and State Farm. They usually cannot place coverage with different providers so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. Exclusive agents are highly trained on their company’s products which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates. Consumers sometimes buy from exclusive agents mainly due to the brand name and the convenience of having all coverages with one company.
Below is a short list of exclusive insurance agents in Las Vegas who can help you get comparison quotes.
- Chris Lopez – State Farm Insurance Agent
11700 W Charleston Blvd #175 – Las Vegas, NV 89135 – (702) 870-3663 – View Map
- State Farm: Gregory A Moore
4312 W Charleston Blvd – Las Vegas, NV 89102 – (702) 870-9298 – View Map
- Kate Lowe – State Farm Insurance Agent
10198 W Flamingo Rd #130 – Las Vegas, NV 89147 – (702) 363-4500 – View Map
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Agents in the independent channel can quote rates with many companies so they can write business amongst many companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. To move your coverage to a new company, your agent can switch companies and you stay with the same agent. If you are trying to find cheaper rates, we recommend you get several quotes from a couple of independent agencies to have the best price comparison. They often place coverage with smaller companies which may provide better rates.
Shown below are independent agents in Las Vegas who can help you get price quotes.
- Stevens Insurance
7785 N Durango Dr – Las Vegas, NV 89131 – (702) 648-9689 – View Map
- A Dependable Insurance Agency
7150 N Durango Dr #130 – Las Vegas, NV 89149 – (702) 880-9000 – View Map
- Nationwide Insurance: The Delbrocco Agency
5150 Spring Mountain, Unit 11 – Las Vegas, NV 89146 – (702) 730-0009 – View Map
What is the best car insurance company in Nevada?
Buying coverage from the right auto insurance provider is difficult considering how many companies there are to choose from in Las Vegas. The ranking data below could help you choose which insurers you want to consider comparing rates with.
Top 10 Las Vegas Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Claims Service
- State Farm
- AAA Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
- Titan Insurance
- The Hartford
- Mercury Insurance
You can lower your insurance rates
When shopping online for insurance, you should never buy poor coverage just to save money. In too many instances, drivers have reduced collision coverage to discover at claim time they didn’t purchase enough coverage. Your objective should be to find the BEST coverage at the best possible price but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
The cheapest Cadillac CTS insurance in Las Vegas is available from both online companies and from local insurance agents, so get free Las Vegas car insurance quotes from both of them to have the best rate selection. There are still a few companies who do not provide online rate quotes and these smaller providers sell through local independent agencies.
Insureds change insurance companies for many reasons like unfair underwriting practices, an unsatisfactory settlement offer, high rates after DUI convictions and denial of a claim. It doesn’t matter what your reason, switching companies can be easier than you think.
- Older Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for a Chevrolet Silverado in Las Vegas? (FAQ)
- Five Steps to Filing an Auto Insurance Claim (Insurance Information Institute)
- Honda warning system reduces insurance claims (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- What if I Can’t Find Coverage? (Insurance Information Institute)