When looking for more affordable insurance, are you confused by the crazy number of insurance sources available to you? You’re not alone. There are such a vast assortment of sources available that it is hard work to lower your prices for Audi A8 insurance in Las Vegas. Las Vegas is a great city to live in, but getting gouged by high insurance rates can make it nearly impossible to affordably buy enough coverage.
Sad but true, almost 70% of drivers have been with the same company for more than four years, and almost 40% of drivers have never compared rates with other companies. With the average premium in Nevada being $1,620, drivers could save themselves nearly 35% a year by just comparing rate quotes, but most tend to underestimate the amount of savings they would get if they switched.
Choosing the best insurance company for you in Las Vegas is actually not that difficult if you follow our advice. Essentially everyone who shops around for auto insurance will most likely be able to save money. But Nevada car owners can benefit by having an understanding of how companies calculate your auto insurance rates because it can help you find the best coverage.
Verify you’re earning every discount
Some insurance providers don’t always list every discount available in an easy-to-find place, so the next list breaks down some of the best known and the harder-to-find auto insurance savings.
- Discounts for Responsible Drivers – Safe drivers can pay as much as 50% less compared to accident prone drivers.
- Telematics Devices – People who choose to allow their auto insurance company to scrutinize vehicle usage through the use of a telematics system such as Progressive’s Snapshot might get better premium rates if they have good driving habits.
- Paperwork-free – A handful of auto insurance companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks get Las Vegas car insurance over the internet.
- Professional Organizations – Belonging to qualifying employment or professional organizations is a simple method to lower premiums on your next auto insurance statement.
- Passive Restraints – Vehicles equipped with air bags or motorized seat belts can receive discounts of up to 25% or more.
- Good Grades Discount – Maintaining excellent grades can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. Many companies even apply the discount to college students until age 25.
- No Claims – Good drivers with no accidents can save substantially in comparison with bad drivers.
- Defensive Driver Discounts – Taking time to complete a course that instructs on driving safety is a good idea and can lower rates and easily recoup the cost of the course.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount – Cars with anti-lock braking systems can avoid accidents and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
Remember that most discount credits are not given to the entire policy premium. Most cut individual premiums such as medical payments or collision. So when the math indicates adding up those discounts means a free policy, it just doesn’t work that way.
The diagram below illustrates the comparison of Audi A8 auto insurance costs with and without discounts applied to the rates. Data assumes a male driver, no claims or driving citations, Nevada state minimum liability limits, full coverage, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with marriage, multi-car, homeowner, claim-free, safe-driver, and multi-policy discounts applied.
To find insurance companies who offer auto insurance discounts in Nevada, click here to view.
When comparison shopping, there are several ways of comparing rates from local Las Vegas car insurance companies. The easiest way by far to lower the rate you pay for Audi A8 insurance involves getting comparison quotes online. When quoting car insurance, remember that comparing a wide range of rates helps locate the best rates. Some smaller insurers do not give price estimates online, so you should also compare quotes on coverage from those companies, too.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer quotes in Las Vegas, NV. In order to find cheap auto insurance in Nevada, we suggest you visit two to three different companies in order to find the lowest rates.
Rates and other information
The data table displayed next outlines detailed analysis of coverage prices for Audi A8 models. Having a better idea how rates are formulated can help guide drivers when making decisions on which insurance to purchase.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|A8 4.2 Quattro 4-Dr Sedan||$346||$844||$348||$20||$104||$1,662||$139|
|A8 4.2L Quattro 4-Dr Sedan||$374||$932||$348||$20||$104||$1,778||$148|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Nevada minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-vehicle, safe-driver, homeowner, and multi-policy. Price estimates do not factor in your specific Las Vegas location which can influence premium rates greatly.
Impact of citations and accidents on Las Vegas insurance rates
The diagram below shows how violations and accidents can raise Audi A8 car insurance costs for different age groups. The data is based on a married female driver, comp and collision included, $100 deductibles, and no policy discounts are applied.
Comparison of insurance rates by gender
The example below compares Audi A8 insurance costs for male and female drivers. The costs are based on no claims or driving citations, comp and collision included, $250 deductibles, drivers are single, and no policy discounts are applied.
When buying insurance from an agent or online, there really is not a perfect coverage plan. Everyone’s needs are different and your car insurance should be unique as well.
Here are some questions about coverages that may help highlight if your insurance needs may require specific advice.
- Is my vehicle covered by my employer’s policy when using it for work?
- Are my friends covered when driving my Audi A8?
- What are the financial responsibility laws in my state?
- When can I cancel my policy?
- Which companies will insure me after a DUI?
- Am I covered if I crash into my own garage door?
- How does medical payments coverage work?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but a few of them apply, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, take a second and complete this form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area.
When should I talk to an agent?
A small number of people just want to sit down with an agent and doing that can be a smart decision The biggest benefit of comparing insurance prices online is that you can find the lowest rates but also keep your business local.
To find an agent, once you fill out this form (opens in new window), your insurance coverage information is instantly submitted to agents in your area that give free quotes to get your business. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to search for an agent as quotes are delivered to you directly. You can find better rates and work with a local agent. If you need to get a price quote for a specific company, don’t hesitate to navigate to their website and fill out the quote form the provide.
Finding the right insurance company should depend on more than just a cheap price. These are some valid questions you should ask.
- Do they write coverage based solely on cost?
- How much training do they have in personal risk management?
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
- What discounts might you be missing?
- Is every driver in your family covered?
When finding a reputable insurance agent or broker, it helps to know the two different types of agencies that you can select. Insurance agencies are categorized either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents that elect to be exclusive can only provide pricing for a single company and some examples include Farmers Insurance, State Farm, or Allstate. These agents are unable to give you multiple price quotes so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive insurance agents are highly trained on the products they sell and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. Some people will only use the same exclusive agent mainly due to the brand rather than low price.
Shown below is a short list of exclusive agencies in Las Vegas that can give you price quotes.
- GEICO Insurance Agent
3315 W Craig Rd #110 – North Las Vegas, NV 89032 – (702) 643-0057 – View Map
- Kate Lowe – State Farm Insurance Agent
10198 W Flamingo Rd #130 – Las Vegas, NV 89147 – (702) 363-4500 – View Map
- Jeremy Walser – State Farm Insurance Agent
1725 S Rainbow Blvd #11 – Las Vegas, NV 89146 – (702) 367-1991 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
These agents can sell policies from many different companies so they have the ability to put coverage with an assortment of companies and get you the best rates possible. If your premiums go up, the agent simply finds a different carrier which is easy for the insured.
If you need lower rates, we highly recommend that you check rates from independent agents to have the best price comparison. Most independent agents also contract with lesser-known insurance companies that may provide cheaper insurance rates.
Below is a list of independent agencies in Las Vegas willing to provide comparison quotes.
- AmeriSent Insurance
6070 S Eastern Ave #400 – Las Vegas, NV 89119 – (702) 456-1400 – View Map
- Invest America Insurance LLC
6190 W Charleston Blvd – Las Vegas, NV 89146 – (702) 685-3888 – View Map
- All Around Insurance Agency, Inc.
3970 N Tenaya Way #110 – Las Vegas, NV 89129 – (725) 696-7707 – View Map
Cheaper auto insurance premiums are possible
Lower-priced Audi A8 insurance in Las Vegas is attainable online and with local Las Vegas insurance agents, so you should compare both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some insurance providers may not offer the ability to get quotes online and most of the time these smaller providers sell through independent agencies.
As you shop your coverage around, make sure you don’t buy less coverage just to save a little money. Too many times, an insured cut uninsured motorist or liability limits and found out when filing a claim they didn’t have enough coverage. The goal is to find the BEST coverage at an affordable rate, but do not skimp to save money.
Steps to finding better rates for Audi A8 insurance in Las Vegas
The preferred way to find the cheapest price for Audi A8 insurance is to compare prices regularly from companies that sell auto insurance in Las Vegas.
- Read and learn about how insurance works and the things you can control to prevent high rates. Many factors that increase rates like your driving record and a low credit score can be controlled by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
- Compare prices from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only give prices from a single company like Progressive or Allstate, while independent agencies can give you price quotes from multiple insurance companies.
- Compare the new rates to your existing policy to see if cheaper A8 coverage is available in Las Vegas. If you can save some money, make sure coverage is continuous and does not lapse.
- Provide notification to your current agent or company to cancel your current car insurance policy and submit payment and a completed application to your new insurance company. As soon as coverage is bound, put the certificate verifying proof of insurance in an easily accessible location in your vehicle.
One bit of advice is to use the same physical damage deductibles and liability limits on each price quote and and to get quotes from every company you can. Doing this guarantees an apples-to-apples comparison and a complete selection of prices.
- Collision Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Who Has the Cheapest Las Vegas Car Insurance Rates for 4×4 Vehicles? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for Low Credit Scores in Las Vegas? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Las Vegas Auto Insurance for a Honda Accord? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for a 20 Year Old Male in Las Vegas? (FAQ)
- How Much are Las Vegas Car Insurance Quotes for a Toyota Corolla? (FAQ)
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage (Allstate)
- Child Safety Seats (Insurance Information Institute)
- State Car Insurance Guides (GEICO)