If you want to save money, the best way to save on Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid insurance is to compare prices at least once a year from providers in Las Vegas. Rate comparisons can be done by completing these steps.
- Spend a few minutes and learn about how auto insurance works and the things you can change to keep rates low. Many rating factors that cause high rates such as careless driving and a bad credit rating can be remedied by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes. Keep reading for more details to find cheap rates and get additional discounts that may have been overlooked.
- Compare price quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can only give prices from one company like Progressive or Allstate, while independent agents can provide price quotes for a wide range of insurance providers.
- Compare the quotes to your current policy and see if you can save money. If you find a lower rate quote and change companies, ensure there is no coverage lapse between policies.
- Notify your company or agent of your decision to cancel your existing policy. Submit the required down payment along with the signed application to your new carrier. As soon as coverage is bound, keep the new proof of insurance paperwork in an accessible location in your vehicle.
An essential thing to point out is to make sure you enter the same liability limits and deductibles on each price quote and and to look at as many auto insurance providers as possible. This ensures a level playing field and the best price selection.
Amazingly, a recent NerdWallet.com study showed that most drivers have been with the same company for at least the last four years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never compared rate quotes at all. Las Vegas consumers could save up to $500 each year just by getting comparison quotes, but they don’t want to spend time to shop their coverage around.
Finding a lower price on Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid insurance is a great way to save money. The only requirement is to take a couple of minutes to compare rates from different insurance companies.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer comparison quotes in Nevada. If multiple companies are listed, we suggest you click on several of them to get the lowest price.
When to get advice from an insurance agency
Some people still like to have an agent’s advice and doing so can bring peace of mind Good agents can help you build your policy and help in the event of a claim. One of the best bonuses of getting online price quotes is that drivers can save money and get cheap rate quotes and also buy local.
After filling out this short form, your coverage information is transmitted to companies in Las Vegas who will give you quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to contact any agents as quotes are delivered to you instantly. In the event you want to compare prices from a specific insurance provider, just visit that company’s website to submit a rate quote request.
Finding the right insurance company shouldn’t rely on just the bottom line cost. Here are some questions you might want to ask.
- Do the coverages you’re quoting properly cover your vehicle?
- Are there any discounts for paying up front?
- How long has their agency been open in Las Vegas?
- Will you get a loaner vehicle if you car is being repaired?
- Are they primarily personal or commercial lines agents in Las Vegas?
When researching local Las Vegas agents, it helps to know the two different types of agencies and how they can quote your rates. Insurance agents are classified as either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive. Both types of agents can insure your vehicles properly, but it is a good idea to know the difference between them because it can impact the type of agent you choose.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agencies can usually just insure with one company like State Farm, Allstate, or Farmers Insurance. Exclusive agents cannot provide rate quotes from other companies so you need to shop around if the rates are high. Exclusive agencies are well schooled in insurance sales which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates. A lot of people use the same exclusive agent mostly because of the prominent brand name rather than low price.
Shown below is a list of exclusive agencies in Las Vegas that can give you comparison quotes.
- Chris Lopez – State Farm Insurance Agent
11700 W Charleston Blvd #175 – Las Vegas, NV 89135 – (702) 870-3663 – View Map
- Ron Reedom – State Farm Insurance Agent
1943 N Nellis Blvd – Las Vegas, NV 89115 – (702) 459-9546 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Yukin Kwan
4001 S Decatur Blvd Ste 4 – Las Vegas, NV 89103 – (702) 530-8822 – View Map
Agents in the independent channel are appointed with more than one company and that allows them to write policies through many companies depending on which coverage is best. If your premiums go up, the business is moved internally and that require little work on your part.
When shopping rates, you definitely need to include rate quotes from at least one independent agent so that you can do a thorough price comparison. Most also write with mutual insurance companies that may have much lower rates than larger companies.
Listed below is a short list of independent insurance agents in Las Vegas willing to provide price quote information.
- Leavitt Group – Leavitt Insurance Agency
7881 W Charleston Blvd #140 – Las Vegas, NV 89117 – (702) 382-4010 – View Map
- Red Rock Insurance
1958 Village Center Cir #5 – Las Vegas, NV 89134 – (702) 733-0330 – View Map
- Estrella Insurance Services
3700 E Charleston Blvd #130 – Las Vegas, NV 89104 – (702) 382-1177 – View Map
How to find a good Nevada car insurance company
Picking a good quality company can be difficult considering how many companies provide coverage in Nevada. The company ratings in the lists below may help you choose which car insurance companies you want to consider when comparing rates.
Top 10 Las Vegas Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Satisfaction
- Titan Insurance – 95%
- USAA – 94%
- AAA Insurance – 91%
- Nationwide – 90%
- State Farm – 90%
- The Hartford – 89%
- GEICO – 89%
- 21st Century – 88%
- Liberty Mutual – 88%
- Allstate – 88%
Top 10 Las Vegas Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Claims Service
- State Farm
- AAA Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
- Titan Insurance
- The Hartford
- Mercury Insurance