The easiest way to get low-cost Jeep Patriot insurance is to start comparing prices yearly from providers in Las Vegas. Prices can be compared by completing these steps.
- Get a basic knowledge of coverages and the changes you can make to drop your rates. Many policy risk factors that are responsible for high rates like accidents, traffic violations, and an imperfect credit history can be remedied by paying attention to minor details.
- Obtain price quotes from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Exclusive agents and direct companies can provide rates from a single company like GEICO or Allstate, while agents who are independent can provide price quotes from multiple companies.
- Compare the price quotes to your existing policy and determine if there is any savings. If you find a lower rate quote, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
- Provide written notification to your current company of your intention to cancel your current policy. Submit a down payment along with a signed application to the new company. Make sure you keep the new proof of insurance paperwork in your vehicle’s glove compartment or console.
One key aspect when comparing rates is to use the same level of coverage on every price quote and and to analyze as many auto insurance providers as possible. Doing this helps ensure an accurate price comparison and and a good selection of different prices.
It’s safe to assume that auto insurance companies don’t want you shop around. Consumers who get price quotes annually will, in all likelihood, move their business because they stand a good chance of finding coverage at a more affordable price. A recent survey found that drivers who compared rates annually saved on average $72 a month compared to those who never shopped for cheaper rates.
If finding the cheapest rates on car insurance is the reason for your visit, then understanding how to compare car insurance can save money and time.
The best way to compare rates for Jeep Patriot insurance in Las Vegas is to take advantage of the fact almost all companies participate in online systems to provide you with a free rate quote. To start a quote, the only thing you need to do is provide the companies a bit of rating information like coverage limits, if you’re married, daily mileage, and if you require a SR-22. Your insurance information is sent automatically to many highly-rated insurers and you receive quotes immediately.
If you would like to compare rates now, click here and find out if you can get cheaper insurance in Las Vegas.
The following companies can provide free rate quotes in Las Vegas, NV. If you wish to find the best cheap car insurance in Las Vegas, NV, we recommend you get prices from several of them to get the best price comparison.
Coverage statistics and figures
The price information displayed next outlines a range of insurance policy prices for Jeep Patriot models. Being able to understand how insurance quotes are figured can be useful when making informed decisions when comparing rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Patriot Sport 2WD||$142||$256||$416||$24||$124||$962||$80|
|Patriot Sport 4WD||$142||$256||$416||$24||$124||$962||$80|
|Patriot Limited 2WD||$164||$310||$416||$24||$124||$1,038||$87|
|Patriot Limited 4WD||$164||$310||$416||$24||$124||$1,038||$87|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data assumes single female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Nevada minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, homeowner, claim-free, safe-driver, and multi-policy. Rate information does not factor in specific location information which can raise or lower insurance rates significantly.
Should you buy full coverage?
The information below visualizes the comparison of Jeep Patriot insurance costs with full physical damage coverage compared to only buying liability only. The price estimates are based on a clean driving record, no claims, $500 deductibles, single status, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
When to drop comprehensive and collision
There is no definitive formula for phasing out physical damage coverage on your policy, but there is a general school of thought. If the annual cost of comprehensive and collision coverage is 10% or more of the vehicle’s replacement cost less your deductible, then you might consider buying liability only.
For example, let’s pretend your Jeep Patriot replacement cost is $9,000 and you have $1,000 physical damage deductibles. If your vehicle is destroyed, the most your company will settle for is $8,000 after you pay the deductible. If you are currently paying more than $800 a year for comprehensive and collision coverage, then it might be time to buy liability only.
There are some cases where only buying liability is not a good idea. If you haven’t paid off your loan, you have to maintain full coverage to protect the lienholder’s interest. Also, if your savings is not enough to buy a different vehicle if your current one is in an accident, you should maintain full coverage.
You may need specialized car insurance coverage
When quoting and choosing your policy for your personal vehicles, there is no one size fits all plan. Your financial needs are unique.
For example, these questions can help discover whether you will benefit from professional help.
- Do I need higher collision deductibles?
- Why am I be forced to buy a membership to get insurance from some companies?
- Is my ex-spouse still covered by my policy?
- When should I not buy collision coverage?
- What is an SR-22 filing?
- What is the minimum liability in Nevada?
- How much cheaper are high deductibles?
- Do I have coverage if my license is suspended?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, you may need to chat with an insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, complete this form. It only takes a few minutes and may give you better protection.
Compare rates but still have a local neighborhood Las Vegas car insurance agent
A small number of people still prefer to have an agent’s advice. Experienced insurance agents can make sure you are properly covered and help submit paperwork. A nice benefit of getting online price quotes is that you can find cheaper premium rates and still choose a local agent.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this simple form, the quote information is immediately sent to companies in Las Vegas who want to provide quotes for your coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to leave your computer since rate quotes are delivered to you directly. If for some reason you want to get a rate quote for a specific company, just find their quoting web page and complete a quote there.
Finding the right provider should include more criteria than just the price. Any agent in Las Vegas should be forthright in answering these questions:
- Are they properly licensed to sell insurance in Nevada?
- How often do they review policy coverages?
- Does the agency have a current Errors and Omissions policy?
- Do they offer rental car reimbursement?
- If independent agents, which companies do they recommend?
- Are there any discounts for paying up front?
- Is every driver in your family covered?
- Does the agent help file claims?
If you would like to find a reliable agent, it’s helpful to know the types of agencies that you can select. Auto insurance agents in Las Vegas can either be exclusive or independent. Both types can insure your vehicles, but it’s a good idea to understand the subtle differences since it can affect the type of agent you choose.
Exclusive insurance agents can only provide one company’s prices such as AAA, Allstate, State Farm, or Farmers Insurance. Exclusive agents cannot provide prices from multiple companies so they have no alternatives for high prices. These agents are highly trained on their company’s products which helps offset the inability to provide other markets. Many people buy insurance from these agents mainly due to the brand name and strong financial ratings.
Below is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Las Vegas that are able to give rate quotes.
- Luria Walker – State Farm Insurance Agent
3124 N Rainbow Blvd – Las Vegas, NV 89108 – (702) 645-3300 – View Map
- Marivic Macabasco – State Farm Insurance Agent
1096 E Sahara Ave #207 – Las Vegas, NV 89104 – (702) 892-9908 – View Map
- Mike Whitford – State Farm Insurance Agent
6485 N Decatur Blvd #150 – Las Vegas, NV 89131 – (702) 463-2400 – View Map
Independent Auto Insurance Agencies
These type of agents are not employed by one company and that allows them to write policies with an assortment of companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If prices rise, the business is moved internally which is easy for the insured. When comparing rates, you absolutely need to get some free quotes from multiple independent agents to have the most options to choose from. A lot of them also have access to smaller companies which can save you money.
The following is a short list of independent agents in Las Vegas willing to provide price quote information.
- Omega Insurance Brokerage
3301 W Spring Mountain Rd – Las Vegas, NV 89102 – (702) 685-0170 – View Map
- Invest America Insurance LLC
6190 W Charleston Blvd – Las Vegas, NV 89146 – (702) 685-3888 – View Map
- AMS Insurance
9960 W Cheyenne Ave #240 – Las Vegas, NV 89129 – (702) 965-3680 – View Map