Unthinkable but true, 70% of consumers kept buying from the same company for four years or more, and nearly half have never even compared quotes to find affordable rates. Many consumers in Las Vegas could save an average of about 35% each year just by shopping around, but most undervalue the actual amount they would save if they switch to a new company.
The easiest way to save money on car insurance rates is to compare prices once a year from companies who provide car insurance in Las Vegas. You can compare prices by completing these steps.
Step 1: Gain an understanding of individual coverages and the things you can control to prevent rate increases. Many things that are responsible for high rates like getting speeding tickets and a negative credit rating can be improved by being financially responsible and driving safely. Later in this article we will cover information to get low prices and earn a bigger discount.
Step 2: Request price quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can only quote rates from one company like Progressive or Allstate, while independent agencies can give you price quotes from multiple insurance companies. Select a company
Step 3: Compare the new rate quotes to the price on your current policy and see if there is a cheaper rate in Las Vegas. If you can save money and buy the policy, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
A valuable tip to remember is to make sure you’re comparing the same liability limits and deductibles on each quote and and to analyze every company you can. Doing this provides a fair rate comparison and the best rate selection.
Cheaper rates on Volkswagen R32 insurance in Las Vegas with these discounts
Companies offering auto insurance don’t always publicize all their discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so the next list breaks down both well-publicized as well as the least known ways to save on car insurance.
- Discounts for New Vehicles – Putting car insurance coverage on a new R32 can get you a discount due to better safety requirements for new vehicles.
- Auto/Home Discount – If you can bundle your auto and home insurance with one company you may save at least 10 to 15 percent or more.
- Auto/Life Discount – Some insurance carriers give lower prices if you buy life insurance from them.
- Federal Government Employee – Simply working for the federal government could provide a small rate reduction but check with your company.
- Good Student Discount – Getting good grades may save you up to 25%. You can use this discount normally until age 25.
- Early Switch Discount – Some companies give discounts for switching policies prior to the expiration date on your current R32 insurance policy. This discount can save up to 10%.
- Las Vegas Homeowners Discount – Being a homeowner can save you money since owning and maintaining a home requires personal responsibility.
Consumers should know that many deductions do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. A few only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as liability and collision coverage. Even though it appears having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, you won’t be that lucky.
A partial list of companies who may offer most of these discounts include:
Before buying, ask each company or agent how many discounts you can get. Some credits might not be available to policyholders in your state. To choose insurance companies that offer some of these discounts in Nevada, click here.
Low cost Volkswagen R32 insurance prices in Las Vegas, NV
The companies in the list below can provide quotes in Nevada. To get the best cheap auto insurance in NV, it’s a good idea that you get rates from several of them in order to find the most affordable rates.
Do I need special coverages?
When selecting your policy for your personal vehicles, there really isn’t a one-size-fits-all type of policy. Your needs are unique to you and your car insurance should be unique as well.
For example, these questions may help you determine if your situation might need an agent’s assistance.
- Do I have coverage if my license is suspended?
- What is no-fault insurance?
- Do I really need UM/UIM coverage?
- Do I need special coverage while pulling a rented trailer?
- What is medical payments coverage?
- What if I owe more than I can insure my car for?
- Do I need higher collision deductibles?
- If my Volkswagen R32 is totaled, can I afford another vehicle?
- Is business equipment covered while in my vehicle?
If you can’t answer these questions but one or more may apply to you, you may need to chat with an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It is quick, free and you can get the answers you need.
Neighborhood agents and insurance
Some people just want to sit down with an agent and that is a smart decision Most agents can answer important questions and help in the event of a claim. One of the great benefits of comparing rates online is you can get cheaper car insurance rates and still have a local agent. Supporting neighborhood agents is definitely important in Las Vegas.
By using this form (opens in new window), your insurance data is emailed to companies in Las Vegas who will give you bids for your insurance coverage. You won’t need to search for any insurance agencies since rate quotes are delivered directly to you. If you need to compare rates from a specific insurance provider, you just need to navigate to their website and submit a quote form there.
If you are wanting to purchase insurance from a good Las Vegas insurance agent, you must know there are a couple different types of agents and how they differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Agents in Las Vegas can either be independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer. Both can properly insure your vehicles, but it’s a good idea to understand the difference between them since it can impact the selection process.
Independent Insurance Agents (or Brokers)
Independent insurance agents are not restricted to one company so they can write business with lots of companies and get you the best rates possible. If premiums increase, your policy is moved internally without you having to go to a different agency. If you are comparing insurance prices, we recommend you get several quotes from at least one independent agent for maximum quote selection. Many can place coverage with smaller mutual companies which may have better rates.
The following is a partial list of independent insurance agencies in Las Vegas that can possibly get you free rate quotes.
- Stevens Insurance
7785 N Durango Dr – Las Vegas, NV 89131 – (702) 648-9689 – View Map
- All Around Insurance Agency, Inc.
3970 N Tenaya Way #110 – Las Vegas, NV 89129 – (725) 696-7707 – View Map
- Omega Insurance Brokerage
3301 W Spring Mountain Rd – Las Vegas, NV 89102 – (702) 685-0170 – View Map
Exclusive agencies can only quote rates from one company and some examples include Allstate, AAA, Farmers Insurance, and State Farm. They generally cannot provide rate quotes from other companies so they have no alternatives for high prices. Exclusive agencies are very knowledgeable on sales techniques which can be an advantage. Consumers frequently choose to use an exclusive agent primarily because of the brand name instead of buying on price only.
Listed below is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Las Vegas who can help you get comparison quotes.
- Andy Ballagh – State Farm Insurance Agent
7455 W Azure Dr Suite 110 – Las Vegas, NV 89130 – (702) 562-7504 – View Map
- Tod Young – State Farm Insurance Agent
7450 W Cheyenne Ave #105 – Las Vegas, NV 89129 – (702) 367-4900 – View Map
- Luria Walker – State Farm Insurance Agent
3124 N Rainbow Blvd – Las Vegas, NV 89108 – (702) 645-3300 – View Map
Choosing the best insurance agency requires you to look at more than just the bottom line cost. Any agent in Las Vegas should be willing to answer these questions.
- Are they able to provide referrals?
- Can they help ensure a fair claim settlement?
- What kind of financial rating does the company have?
- Is there a Errors and Omissions policy in force?
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
- Which members of your family are coverage by the policy?
More effort can pay off
As you shop your coverage around, make sure you don’t reduce needed coverages to save money. In too many instances, an insured cut physical damage coverage to discover at claim time that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. The aim is to buy enough coverage at the lowest possible cost.
Throughout this article, we presented a lot of tips how to lower your Volkswagen R32 insurance rates in Las Vegas. It’s most important to understand that the more times you quote, the better your chances of lowering your car insurance rates. Consumers may even find the best rates are with a smaller regional carrier. These companies often have lower car insurance rates on specific markets than the large multi-state companies such as Progressive or GEICO.
Additional detailed information is located at these sites:
- Property Damage Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for Ride Shares in Las Vegas? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for Low Credit Scores in Las Vegas? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for a Toyota Tacoma in Las Vegas? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for First-time Drivers in Las Vegas? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Las Vegas Car Insurance for High School Students? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Las Vegas Auto Insurance for a Honda Accord? (FAQ)
- Safety Features for Your New Car (State Farm)
- Help Your Teen Be a Better Driver (State Farm)