Truthfully, the best way to find low-cost Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Las Vegas is to start doing a yearly price comparison from insurers who provide auto insurance in Nevada. You can shop around by following these steps.
- First, try to learn about how companies set rates and the changes you can make to prevent expensive coverage. Many things that result in higher rates such as high-risk driving behaviors and a not-so-good credit history can be remedied by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
- Second, request rate estimates from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can give quotes from one company like Progressive and State Farm, while agents who are independent can provide prices for many different companies.
- Third, compare the price quotes to your current policy premium to see if switching to a new carrier will save money. If you find a lower rate quote and buy the policy, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
- Fourth, provide notification to your current company of your intention to cancel your current car insurance policy. Submit a signed application and payment to your new insurance company. Once received, keep your new certificate verifying coverage in an accessible location in your vehicle.
The most important part of shopping around is to make sure you’re comparing similar deductibles and liability limits on each quote request and to quote with as many companies as feasibly possible. Doing this provides a level playing field and plenty of rates choose from.
It’s well known that insurance companies don’t want policyholders to shop around. Insureds who shop around for the cheapest rate will, in all likelihood, move their business because there are good odds of finding good coverage at a lower price. Remarkably, a study showed that consumers who compared rates regularly saved as much as $70 a month compared to drivers who never compared rates.
If finding discount rates on insurance is your target objective, then having some knowledge of the best ways to find and compare insurance can make it simple to find affordable coverage.
All major car insurance companies like Progressive, GEICO, Allstate and State Farm provide coverage prices online. Getting Suzuki Kizashi insurance prices online is very simple as you simply type in your required coverages into the quote form. Upon sending the form, the quote system automatically orders your driving and credit reports and returns pricing information determined by many factors.
This makes it easy to compare insurance prices and it is imperative to have as many quotes as possible if you want to find affordable prices.
If you want to fill out one form to compare multiple rates now, consider comparing rates from the companies shown below. If you have coverage now, it’s recommended you type in the insurance coverages identical to your current policy. Doing this assures you will have rate quotes using the exact same coverages.
The following companies provide free quotes in Las Vegas, NV. If multiple companies are listed, we suggest you click on several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Get discounts on Las Vegas car insurance
The cost of insuring your cars can be expensive, but there could be available discounts to reduce the price significantly. A few discounts will automatically apply at quote time, but some discounts are required to be asked about before you will receive the discount.
- Save with More Vehicles Insured – Drivers who insure several vehicles with one company can reduce rates for all insured vehicles.
- Cautious Driver Discount – Drivers without accidents may save up to 50% more compared to accident prone drivers.
- Low Miles Discount – Low annual miles can qualify you for substantially lower premium rates.
- Military Deployment Discount – Being deployed in the military could trigger a small discount.
- Bundle and Save – If you have multiple policies with one company you could save approximately 10% to 15%.
- E-sign – Some of the larger companies may give you up to $50 for buying a policy and signing up digitally online.
While discounts sound great, it’s important to understand that most discounts do not apply to the entire cost. Most only apply to individual premiums such as comprehensive or collision. So even though they make it sound like you can get free auto insurance, nobody gets a free ride.
The diagram below shows the difference between Suzuki Kizashi insurance rates with and without discounts applied. The costs are based on a male driver, no violations or accidents, Nevada state minimum liability limits, comp and collision included, and $100 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-policy, multi-car, marriage, safe-driver, claim-free, and homeowner discounts applied.
Large car insurance companies and a partial list of their discounts are:
- American Family has discounts for Steer into Savings, early bird, good student, TimeAway discount, and multi-vehicle.
- State Farm offers premium reductions for Steer Clear safe driver discount, multiple autos, good driver, accident-free, anti-theft, multiple policy, and student away at school.
- 21st Century includes discounts for theft prevention, automatic seat belts, homeowners, driver training, anti-lock brakes, and teen driver.
- Travelers offers discounts including home ownership, multi-policy, early quote, student away at school, payment discounts, and driver training.
- GEICO discounts include anti-lock brakes, seat belt use, driver training, multi-vehicle, and daytime running lights.
Before you buy a policy, ask each company which credits you are entitled to. Some of the discounts discussed earlier might not be offered in every state. To see insurers who offer online Suzuki Kizashi insurance quotes in Nevada, click here to view.
Premium rates and analysis
The table displayed below covers detailed analysis of insurance rates for Suzuki Kizashi models. Having a better understanding of how insurance premiums are calculated is important to be able to make decisions on the best policy to buy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Kizashi S AWD||$250||$324||$404||$24||$120||$1,122||$94|
|Kizashi SE AWD||$250||$382||$404||$24||$120||$1,180||$98|
|Kizashi GTS AWD||$250||$382||$404||$24||$120||$1,180||$98|
|Kizashi SLS AWD||$278||$382||$404||$24||$120||$1,208||$101|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data variables include single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Nevada minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, homeowner, and claim-free. Prices do not factor in specific location information which can raise or lower prices noticeably.
Rate increases following a ticket or accident
The information below highlights how traffic violations and at-fault accidents can increase Suzuki Kizashi yearly insurance costs for each age group. Data assumes a single male driver, full physical damage coverage, $500 deductibles, and no policy discounts are applied.
Price comparison of only insuring for liability
The illustration below illustrates the difference between Suzuki Kizashi auto insurance rates with and without physical damage coverage. The prices are based on no claims or violations, $250 deductibles, drivers are single, and no discounts are applied.
When to stop buying comprehensive and collision coverage
There is no written rule for phasing out full coverage, but there is a general guideline. If the annual cost of your full coverage insurance is about 10% or more of the replacement cost of your vehicle minus the policy deductible, then you may want to consider only buying liability coverage.
For example, let’s say your Suzuki Kizashi replacement value is $6,000 and you have $1,000 policy deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled, the most your company will settle for is $5,000 after the policy deductible has been paid. If you are currently paying more than $500 a year for your policy with full coverage, then it may be the right time to buy liability only.
There are a few cases where eliminating full coverage is not advised. If you still owe a portion of the original loan, you have to keep full coverage to protect the lienholder’s interest in the vehicle. Also, if you don’t have enough money to buy a different vehicle in the even your car is totaled, you should not eliminate full coverage.
Shop online but buy locally
Many drivers just prefer to have an agent’s advice and that is not a bad decision Good insurance agents can answer important questions and will help you if you have claims. One of the benefits of getting free rate quotes online is the fact that you can find better rates but still work with a licensed agent.
Upon completion of this simple form, your information is immediately sent to companies in Las Vegas who will gladly provide quotes for your insurance coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to contact any insurance agencies because quoted prices will be sent directly to you. If you need to get a comparison quote from a particular provider, feel free to find their quoting web page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Deciding on an provider should depend on more than just a low price. Before buying a policy in Las Vegas, get answers to these questions.
- Is the agency covered by Errors and Omissions coverage?
- What is the financial rating for the quoted company?
- How does the company pay claims for a total loss?
- Can you get a list of referrals?
- Are all drivers listed on the coverage quote?
- In the event of vehicle damage, can you pick the collision repair facility?
- How much training do they have in personal risk management?
- If you have an accident, will your rates go up?
Not all car insurance agents are the same
If you are searching for an insurance agent, it’s helpful to know the types of insurance agents that you can choose from. Auto insurance agents in Las Vegas are classified as either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer. Either can properly insure your vehicles, but it’s worth learning why they differ because it can factor into your agent selection.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
These type of agents write business for a single company and some examples include Allstate, State Farm and Farm Bureau. Exclusive agencies are unable to provide rate quotes from other companies so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agents are trained well on their company’s products and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. Consumers often buy from the same agent for years mostly because of the brand legacy rather than having low rates.
The following is a short list of exclusive agencies in Las Vegas that are able to give price quote information.
- Andy Ballagh – State Farm Insurance Agent
7455 W Azure Dr Suite 110 – Las Vegas, NV 89130 – (702) 562-7504 – View Map
- Farmers Insurance – Nino Jimenez
3375 Glen Ave #10 – Las Vegas, NV 89121 – (702) 696-1606 – View Map
- Luria Walker – State Farm Insurance Agent
3124 N Rainbow Blvd – Las Vegas, NV 89108 – (702) 645-3300 – View Map
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Agents that elect to be independent are not required to write business for one company so they have the ability to put coverage amongst many companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. If prices rise, they can switch companies in-house and you don’t have to switch agencies. When shopping rates, it’s a good idea to check rates from at least one independent agent to maximize your price options. Most also have access to lesser-known insurance companies which may provide better rates.
Listed below are Las Vegas independent insurance agents that are able to give price quotes.
- Superior Insurance
2511 Stewart Ave – Las Vegas, NV 89101 – (702) 721-7575 – View Map
- Bleecher Insurance
3085 S Jones Blvd – Las Vegas, NV 89146 – (702) 477-7776 – View Map
- Invest America Insurance LLC
6190 W Charleston Blvd – Las Vegas, NV 89146 – (702) 685-3888 – View Map
There’s no such thing as the perfect auto insurance policy
When quoting and choosing coverage online or from an agent, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s and your auto insurance should be unique as well.
These are some specific questions can aid in determining whether or not you might need professional guidance.
- Do I need to call my car insurance company before buying a new car?
- Am I covered if I crash into my own garage door?
- Can my teen drive my company car?
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?
- Why am I required to get a high-risk car insurance policy?
- Is my teenager covered with friends in the car?
- Exactly who is provided coverage by my policy?
- Is my Suzuki Kizashi covered for flood damage?
- Is there a penalty for late payment?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but one or more may apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, complete this form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It’s fast, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Seven Tips to Get Lower-cost Las Vegas Insurance Rates
The best way to find cheaper car insurance is to take a look at some of the things that play a part in calculating your policy premiums. When you know what positively or negatively controls the rates you pay, this allows you to make educated decisions that could result in cheaper rates.
- Save money by raising physical damage deductibles – Physical damage deductibles tell how much you are willing to pay out-of-pocket if you file a covered claim. Insurance for physical damage, commonly called comprehensive (or other-than-collision) and collision coverage, protects your car from damage. A few examples of covered claims are colliding with a stationary object, animal collisions, and damage from wind. The more expense the insured has to pay upfront, the lower your rates will be.
- Add-on coverages could be costing you – Policies have additional coverages that you can buy if you aren’t diligent. Insurance for coverage for rental cars, death and dismemberment, and extra life insurance coverage are examples of these. These may sound like a good investment when deciding what coverages you need, but if you’ve never needed them in the past get rid of them and save.
- Buy as much liability insurance as you can afford – Liability insurance will protect you if you are ruled to be at fault for damages caused by your negligence. This coverage provides legal defense coverage which can cost thousands of dollars. Carrying liability coverage is mandatory and cheap compared to comp and collision, so buy as much as you can afford.
- Cars with good safety ratings means cheaper rates – Vehicles that have high safety ratings tend to be cheaper to insure. Vehicles engineered for safety result in less severe injuries and fewer injuries translates into fewer and smaller insurance claims which can mean better rates for you.
- Credit rating impacts premium premiums – Your credit history is likely to be a major factor in determining what you pay. Therefore, if your credit history is low, you could be paying less to insure your Suzuki Kizashi by improving your credit score. Consumers who have very good credit scores tend to be better drivers and file fewer claims than drivers with poor credit.
- City traffic equals higher costs – Having an address in areas with lower population is a positive aspect if you are looking for the lowest rates. Less people means less chance of accidents and also fewer theft and vandalism claims. People in densely populated areas have more auto accidents and a longer drive to work. Spending more time driving means more chance of being in an accident.
- Marriage is a factor – Having a significant other actually saves money compared to being single. Marriage means you’re more financially stable and it’s statistically proven that married drivers tend to have fewer serious accidents.
Why you need Kizashi insurance in Nevada
Despite the high cost, paying for insurance is a good idea for several reasons.
First, just about all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means you are required to carry specific minimum amounts of liability coverage in order to get the vehicle licensed. In Nevada these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if you took out a loan on your car, it’s most likely the lender will make it mandatory that you have full coverage to guarantee loan repayment. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the bank or lender will purchase a policy for your Suzuki at a much higher rate and force you to pay much more than you were paying before.
Third, insurance preserves both your vehicle and your personal assets. It also can pay for medical bills for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of buying insurance are without a doubt worth the cost, particularly for liability claims. According to a recent study, the average American driver is wasting up to $810 a year so compare rates at every policy renewal to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Which car insurance company is best in Nevada?
Picking a good quality car insurance provider can be challenging considering how many different insurance companies sell coverage in Nevada. The ranking information shown next may help you pick which insurers to look at purchasing coverage from.
Top 10 Las Vegas Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Value
- American Family
- The Hartford
- Titan Insurance
- The General
- AAA Insurance
- State Farm
- Mercury Insurance
Top 10 Las Vegas Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Satisfaction
- Titan Insurance – 95%
- USAA – 94%
- AAA Insurance – 91%
- Nationwide – 90%
- State Farm – 90%
- The Hartford – 89%
- GEICO – 89%
- 21st Century – 88%
- Liberty Mutual – 88%
- Allstate – 88%
Shop smart and save
When shopping online for car insurance, it’s very important that you do not reduce needed coverages to save money. There are many occasions where consumers will sacrifice uninsured motorist or liability limits and found out when filing a claim that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. The ultimate goal is to buy a smart amount of coverage at the best possible price, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
Some companies may not offer rates over the internet and many times these smaller providers work with independent agents. Budget-conscious Suzuki Kizashi insurance can be found on the web and from local insurance agents, and you need to price shop both in order to have the best price selection to choose from.
Additional car insurance information can be found at these links:
- Collision Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for Ride Shares in Las Vegas? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Las Vegas Car Insurance Quotes for Good Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Las Vegas Car Insurance Rates for 4×4 Vehicles? (FAQ)
- How Much are Car Insurance Quotes for Uninsured Drivers in Las Vegas? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Las Vegas Car Insurance Quotes for a Toyota Camry? (FAQ)
- Auto Insurance Basics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Anti-Lock Brake FAQ (iihs.org)
- Airbag FAQ (iihs.org)
- When is the Right Time to Switch Car Insurance Companies? (Allstate)