Do you want an efficient way to compare the cheapest Honda Accord Crosstour insurance in Las Vegas? Finding low cost Honda Accord Crosstour insurance is challenging if you are like the majority of consumers and have never used online price quotes. Don’t let the process intimidate you because finding more affordable rates for Honda Accord Crosstour insurance in Las Vegas is easier than you think.
It’s astonishing, but most insurance policyholders have stayed with the same insurance company for a minimum of four years, and nearly the majority have never compared rate quotes at all. Nevada drivers can save hundreds of dollars each year just by getting comparison quotes, but they don’t understand how simple it is to compare other rate quotes.
You should make it a habit to do price comparisons quite often because insurance rates tend to go up over time. Just because you had the best premium rates on Honda Accord Crosstour insurance in Las Vegas a few years ago other companies may now be cheaper. Block out anything you think you know about insurance because you’re going to get a crash course in one of the quickest ways to save on insurance.
If you have a current insurance policy, you will most likely be able to get lower rates using the tips covered below. Shopping around for more affordable insurance coverage in Las Vegas is easy to do. But Nevada car owners can benefit from knowing how insurance companies calculate your insurance rates because rates are impacted by many factors.
When price shopping your coverage, comparing a large number of companies increases the chance that you will find the best rates. Some smaller insurers do not give Las Vegas Accord Crosstour insurance quotes online, so it’s important to also get rates on coverage from those companies, too.
The car insurance companies shown below can provide price quotes in Las Vegas, NV. To find cheaper auto insurance in Nevada, we suggest you click on several of them to find the lowest car insurance rates.
Insurance data for a Honda Accord Crosstour
The information displayed next highlights a range of insurance prices for Honda Accord Crosstour models. Being more informed about how insurance prices are figured can assist in making decisions on which insurance to purchase.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Accord Crosstour EX 2WD||$150||$276||$370||$22||$110||$928||$77|
|Accord Crosstour EX-L 2WD||$150||$276||$370||$22||$110||$928||$77|
|Accord Crosstour EX-L 4WD||$170||$324||$370||$22||$110||$996||$83|
|Accord Crosstour EX-L Navigation 2WD||$170||$324||$370||$22||$110||$996||$83|
|Accord Crosstour EX-L Navigation 4WD||$170||$324||$370||$22||$110||$996||$83|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Premium data assumes married male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Nevada minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, multi-policy, safe-driver, claim-free, and homeowner. Rate information does not factor in the specific area where the vehicle is garaged which can decrease or increase insurance rates noticeably.
The example below highlights how deductible choice and can influence Honda Accord Crosstour insurance premiums for each different age category. The data is based on a single male driver, full coverage, and no policy discounts are applied.
Cheaper Las Vegas car insurance rates with discounts
Car insurance can cost a lot, but you might find some hidden discounts to help offset the cost. Many discounts should be triggered at the time of purchase, but lesser-known reductions have to be asked for before being credited.
- Discounts for Responsible Drivers – Drivers who avoid accidents could pay up to 40% less than their less cautious counterparts.
- No Accidents – Drivers with accident-free driving histories have much lower rates in comparison with policyholders that have many claims.
- Mature Driver Discount – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you are able to get reduced rates.
- Accident Waiver – This one isn’t a discount, but some insurance companies will turn a blind eye to one accident without raising rates if you are claim-free prior to the accident.
- Theft Prevention System – Vehicles with anti-theft systems are less likely to be stolen and earn discounts up to 10% off your Las Vegas car insurance quote.
- ABS Brakes – Vehicles that have steering control and anti-lock brakes can stop better under adverse conditions and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Homeowners Savings – Owning a home in Las Vegas can help you save on car insurance due to the fact that maintaining a home is proof that your finances are in order.
- Air Bags and Passive Restraints – Factory options such as air bags or motorized seat belts may earn rate discounts up to 30%.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts – Drivers who insure primary and secondary vehicles on a single policy qualifies for this discount.
It’s important to note that some credits don’t apply to your bottom line cost. Most only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. If you do the math and it seems like you could get a free car insurance policy, you aren’t that lucky.
The example below shows the difference between Honda Accord Crosstour yearly insurance costs with and without discounts applied to the policy rates. The prices are based on a female driver, no claims or driving violations, Nevada state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-policy, marriage, homeowner, claim-free, multi-car, and safe-driver discounts applied.
A list of car insurance companies and some of the premium reductions they offer are detailed below.
- American Family may include discounts for air bags, TimeAway discount, bundled insurance, good driver, and defensive driver.
- Farm Bureau may offer discounts for safe driver, youthful driver, multi-policy, 55 and retired, multi-vehicle, and renewal discount.
- State Farm offers premium reductions for good driver, multiple autos, student away at school, anti-theft, driver’s education, Steer Clear safe driver discount, and passive restraint.
- Travelers policyholders can earn discounts including home ownership, continuous insurance, new car, hybrid/electric vehicle, and driver training.
- The Hartford has discounts for bundle, defensive driver, air bag, anti-theft, driver training, good student, and vehicle fuel type.
- GEICO has savings for emergency military deployment, multi-policy, good student, driver training, and air bags.
- Progressive includes discounts for homeowner, multi-policy, online quote discount, multi-vehicle, continuous coverage, and good student.
When getting free Las Vegas car insurance quotes, it’s a good idea to every insurance company which discounts they offer. Savings may not be offered in Las Vegas. To view insurers who offer free Honda Accord Crosstour insurance quotes in Nevada, click this link.
Insurance is not optional but you don’t have to overpay
Despite the potentially high cost of Honda Accord Crosstour insurance, paying for insurance may be required and benefits you in several ways.
- The majority of states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means state laws require specific minimum amounts of liability coverage in order to drive the car legally. In Nevada these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your Honda, almost every bank will make it mandatory that you have comprehensive coverage to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the bank will be required to insure your Honda at a much higher rate and require you to pay for it.
- Insurance protects both your Honda and your personal assets. Insurance will also pay for medical bills incurred in an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, also pays expenses related to your legal defense if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, comprehensive and collision coverage will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of insuring your car more than offset the price you pay, especially when you need to use it. As of last year, the average driver in Nevada is overpaying more than $865 each year so compare rates once a year at a minimum to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Local Las Vegas insurance agencies
A lot of people just want to sit down and talk to an agent and that is just fine! One of the best bonuses of comparing rates online is that you can obtain cheap auto insurance quotes and still have a local agent. And providing support for neighborhood agents is important particularly in Las Vegas.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this short form, the coverage information is transmitted to companies in Las Vegas that can give you free Las Vegas car insurance quotes for your auto insurance coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to find an agent because prices are sent immediately to your email address. You can get cheaper auto insurance rates without requiring a lot of work. If you have a need to compare rates from one company in particular, just search and find their rate quote page and fill out their quote form.
The difference between Las Vegas auto insurance agents
If you are wanting to purchase auto insurance from a good Las Vegas insurance agent, you need to know there are two different types of agents from which to choose. Agents are categorized either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive).
Independent Auto Insurance Agents
Agents in the independent channel can sell policies from many different companies so they can write business with lots of companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. If they find a lower price, they simply switch companies in-house which makes it simple for you.
When comparing rates, you will definitely want to include rate quotes from multiple independent agents so that you have a good selection of quotes to compare. Most also write with less well-known companies which may provide better rates.
Shown below is a small list of independent insurance agencies in Las Vegas that may be able to give free price quotes.
- Nationwide Insurance: The Delbrocco Agency
5150 Spring Mountain, Unit 11 – Las Vegas, NV 89146 – (702) 730-0009 – View Map
- AmeriSent Insurance
6070 S Eastern Ave #400 – Las Vegas, NV 89119 – (702) 456-1400 – View Map
- All Nevada Insurance
9440 W Sahara Ave #210 – Las Vegas, NV 89117 – (702) 873-4889 – View Map
Exclusive agencies can only provide pricing for a single company and examples are AAA, Allstate, and State Farm. These agents are unable to provide rate quotes from other companies so keep that in mind. These agents are very knowledgeable on their company’s products which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates. Some consumers prefer to buy from the same agent for years mostly because of loyalty to the company rather than having the cheapest rates.
Listed below is a short list of exclusive agencies in Las Vegas willing to provide price quotes.
- Luria Walker – State Farm Insurance Agent
3124 N Rainbow Blvd – Las Vegas, NV 89108 – (702) 645-3300 – View Map
- LaDonna Koeller – State Farm Insurance Agent
4275 N Rancho Dr #155 – Las Vegas, NV 89130 – (702) 636-9447 – View Map
- Juan Diaz – State Farm Insurance Agent
1718 S Eastern Ave – Las Vegas, NV 89104 – (702) 489-4242 – View Map
Finding the right insurance agent needs to be determined by more than just a cheap quote. These are some questions you should get answers to.
- Does the agency provide any after hours assistance?
- How much can you save by raising your physical damage deductibles?
- Which companies do they recommend if they are an independent agency?
- Do they see any coverage gaps in your plan?
- What kind of financial rating does the company have?
- Will high miles depreciate repair valuations?
Learn about auto insurance coverages for a Honda Accord Crosstour
Understanding the coverages of a auto insurance policy helps when choosing appropriate coverage and the correct deductibles and limits. The terms used in a policy can be ambiguous and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Collision coverage – Collision insurance pays for damage to your Accord Crosstour resulting from a collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. You first must pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision coverage protects against things like backing into a parked car, crashing into a ditch, colliding with another moving vehicle, hitting a parking meter and driving through your garage door. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Another option is to choose a higher deductible on your Accord Crosstour to get cheaper collision coverage.
Comprehensive coverage – Comprehensive insurance coverage pays for damage from a wide range of events other than collision. A deductible will apply then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive can pay for claims such as fire damage, a broken windshield, a tree branch falling on your vehicle and hitting a deer. The maximum payout you’ll receive from a claim is the cash value of the vehicle, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value consider dropping full coverage.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage – This coverage gives you protection when other motorists are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. Covered claims include injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and also any damage incurred to your Honda Accord Crosstour.
Since many Nevada drivers have only the minimum liability required by law (Nevada limits are 15/30/10), their limits can quickly be used up. So UM/UIM coverage is very important. Usually your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverages are identical to your policy’s liability coverage.
Liability coverages – Liability insurance provides protection from damage that occurs to people or other property that is your fault. Coverage consists of three different limits, per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have policy limits of 15/30/10 that means you have $15,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a limit of $30,000 in injury protection per accident, and $10,000 of coverage for damaged property. Another option is a combined limit which combines the three limits into one amount rather than limiting it on a per person basis.
Liability insurance covers things such as medical expenses, bail bonds, repair costs for stationary objects and pain and suffering. How much liability should you purchase? That is a decision to put some thought into, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as much as you can afford. Nevada state law requires minimum liability limits of 15/30/10 but drivers should carry higher limits.
The chart below demonstrates why buying low liability limits may not be high enough to adequately cover claims.
Medical payments coverage and PIP – Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage reimburse you for short-term medical expenses such as hospital visits, chiropractic care and X-ray expenses. They are used in conjunction with a health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. Coverage applies to you and your occupants in addition to if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP is only offered in select states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay