Searching for better insurance prices for a new or used Ford Flex in Nevada could be an all-consuming task, but you can use our auto insurance buying tips to make it easier. There is a better way to compare auto insurance rates so we’re going to tell you the quickest way to get price quotes for your Ford and locate the cheapest rates from Las Vegas insurance agents and online providers.
Astonishing but true according to a recent study, nearly 70% of Nevada drivers renewed their policy with the same company for well over three years, and almost half have never even compared quotes to find affordable rates. American consumers could save approximately $860 every year by just shopping around, but they assume it’s a waste of time to shop around.
Smart consumers take time to check auto insurance prices yearly since insurance prices are variable and change quite frequently. Even if you think you had the best deal on Ford Flex insurance in Las Vegas a couple years back the chances are good that you can find a lower premium rate today. Block out anything you think you know about auto insurance because I’m going to teach you how to use the internet to reduce your cost while increasing coverage.
If you already have coverage or are looking for a new policy, follow these tips to find the best rates without reducing protection. Comparing quotes for the best car insurance policy in Las Vegas is actually quite simple. Drivers just have to learn the most efficient way to buy car insurance using one simple form.
Cheap Ford Flex insurance in Las Vegas
Some companies don’t necessarily list the entire discount list in a way that’s easy to find, so the list below contains both the well known and the more hidden ways to save on insurance.
- Policy Bundle Discount – If you combine your home and auto policies with one company you could earn a discount of over 10 percent off each policy depending on the company.
- Waiver for an Accident – This one is not really a discount per se, but some companies like Liberty Mutual, Allstate and State Farm permit an accident before hitting you with a surcharge so long as you are claim-free for a certain period of time.
- Telematics Data – Insureds that choose to allow driving data submission to scrutinize vehicle usage by using a small device installed in their vehicle such as Allstate’s Drivewise and State Farm’s In-Drive system could save a few bucks as long as they are good drivers.
- Professional Memberships – Belonging to a civic or occupational organization in Las Vegas could trigger savings on your next renewal.
- No Claim Discounts – Insureds with no claims or accidents have much lower rates as compared to drivers who are more careless.
- Mature Driver Discount – Mature drivers can get lower premium rates.
- Sign Early and Save – Some insurance companies provide a discount for switching policies early. You may see this discount when you get Las Vegas auto insurance quotes online.
Please keep in mind that some of the credits will not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. If you do the math and it seems like all those discounts means the company will pay you, you aren’t that lucky.
The chart below compares Ford Flex insurance premiums with and without discounts applied to the policy rates. The data assumes a male driver, no claims or driving violations, Nevada state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with claim-free, multi-policy, marriage, homeowner, safe-driver, and multi-car discounts applied.
If you would like to choose from a list of providers who offer online Ford Flex insurance quotes in Nevada, click here.
Finding cheaper Ford Flex insurance rates is a great way to save money. Just spend a few minutes on the computer to get quotes to find the company with inexpensive Las Vegas auto insurance quotes.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer free quotes in Las Vegas, NV. To get cheap car insurance in Las Vegas, NV, we recommend you visit several of them in order to find the lowest rates.
Insurance coverage analysis
The information displayed below covers detailed analysis of insurance policy prices for Ford Flex models. Learning a little about how auto insurance premiums are calculated is important for drivers to make decisions on the best policy to buy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Flex SE 2WD||$268||$402||$308||$18||$92||$1,088||$91|
|Flex SEL 2WD||$268||$472||$308||$18||$92||$1,158||$97|
|Flex SEL AWD||$300||$472||$308||$18||$92||$1,190||$99|
|Flex Limited 2WD||$300||$472||$308||$18||$92||$1,190||$99|
|Flex Limited AWD||$300||$472||$308||$18||$92||$1,190||$99|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data variables include married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Nevada minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, multi-policy, claim-free, safe-driver, and homeowner. Estimates do not factor in garaging location in Las Vegas which can modify auto insurance rates substantially.
The information below illustrates how your deductible choice and can raise or lower Ford Flex insurance costs for each different age category. The information is based on a married female driver, full physical damage coverage, and no other discounts are factored in.
Does full coverage make sense?
The example below shows the difference between Ford Flex insurance prices with and without full coverage. The rates are based on no violations or claims, $250 deductibles, marital status is single, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Guidelines for eliminating full coverage
There isn’t a written rule that is best for determining when to drop physical damage coverage, but there is a guideline you can use. If the annual cost of your full coverage insurance is 10% or more of replacement cost minus your deductible, then you might consider buying liability only.
For example, let’s say your Ford Flex replacement value is $8,000 and you have $1,000 policy deductibles. If your vehicle is severely damaged, the most you would receive is $7,000 after you pay the deductible. If you are currently paying more than $700 annually for physical damage coverage, then you may want to consider only buying liability coverage.
There are some scenarios where eliminating full coverage is not in your best interest. If you still owe a portion of the original loan, you must maintain physical damage coverage as part of the loan conditions. Also, if your finances do not allow you to purchase a different vehicle in the even your car is totaled, you should keep full coverage on your policy.
How to know if you need help
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing proper insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is no one-size-fits-all type of policy. Every situation is different and your policy should reflect that.
These are some specific questions can help discover if your insurance needs could use an agent’s help.
- When should I buy a commercial auto policy?
- Do I have coverage when using my vehicle for my home business?
- Do I have coverage if I rent a car in Mexico?
- Is rental equipment covered for theft or damage?
- What is an umbrella policy?
- Does low annual mileage earn a discount?
- Can I still get insurance after a DUI?
- Can my babysitter drive my car?
- Does my Ford Flex qualify for pleasure use?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but one or more may apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It’s fast, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Do I need an insurance agent?
A lot of people still prefer to buy from a local agent and that is not a bad decision Professional agents are trained to spot inefficiencies and help in the event of a claim. A nice benefit of getting online price quotes is the fact that you can find lower prices and also buy local.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this simple form, your information is instantly submitted to companies in Las Vegas who will give you bids for your coverage. You never need to drive around because quoted prices will be sent to you. If you need to get a rate quote from one company in particular, don’t hesitate to visit that company’s website and fill out the quote form the provide.
Deciding on an insurance company is decision based upon more than just the premium amount. Some important questions to ask are:
- Are all drivers listed on the coverage quote?
- Which company do they place the most coverage with?
- Do they prorate repair cost based on vehicle mileage?
- Where would glass claims be handled in Las Vegas?
- Are you getting all the discounts the company offers?
- Are there any extra charges for paying monthly?
- Can they give you a list of client referrals?
- If they are an independent agency in Las Vegas, which companies do they recommend?
If you feel you receive satisfactory answers to your questions and cheap Flex insurance quotes, chances are good that you have found an provider that is a good match to service your policy. Keep in mind you have the power to cancel a policy when you choose so don’t assume that you are permanently stuck with a policy for the entire policy term.
Lower rates by being persistent
Cost effective Ford Flex insurance can be sourced from both online companies and with local Las Vegas insurance agents, and you should compare rates from both to have the best selection. A few companies do not provide online rate quotes and most of the time these small, regional companies work with independent insurance agencies.
As you prepare to switch companies, it’s not a good idea to skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. Too many times, drivers have reduced collision coverage and learned later that it was a big error on their part. The ultimate goal is to purchase plenty of coverage at the lowest possible cost while not skimping on critical coverages.
How to find affordable Ford Flex insurance in Las Vegas
If saving money is your primary concern, then the best way to get budget auto insurance rates in Las Vegas is to start doing a yearly price comparison from different companies who provide auto insurance in Nevada.
- Step 1: Spend some time learning about coverages and the measures you can control to prevent high rates. Many rating criteria that result in higher prices such as at-fault accidents and an imperfect credit score can be rectified by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes.
- Step 2: Request rate estimates from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can only give prices from one company like Progressive or Allstate, while agents who are independent can quote rates for a wide range of insurance providers.
- Step 3: Compare the new quotes to your current policy premium and determine if cheaper Flex coverage is available in Las Vegas. If you find a lower rate, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
- Step 4: Provide notification to your current company to cancel your existing policy and submit the required down payment along with the signed application for the new policy. As soon as you have the new policy, safely store the proof of insurance paperwork with your registration paperwork.
One important bit of advice is to try to compare the same deductibles and limits on every quote request and and to get quotes from every company you can. This ensures the most accurate price comparison and the most accurate and complete price analysis.
To learn more, feel free to browse the following helpful articles:
- Teen Driving Statistics (GEICO)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for a Chevrolet Equinox in Las Vegas? (FAQ)
- Property Damage Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- How Can I Save Money on Auto Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Does No-Fault Insurance Cover? (Allstate)