The recommended way to find better pricing on auto insurance rates in Las Vegas is to start comparing rates regularly from insurance carriers who can sell car insurance in Nevada. You can shop around by completing these steps.
- Step 1: Spend a few minutes and learn about individual coverages and the steps you can take to keep rates down. Many factors that result in higher rates like tickets, at-fault accidents, and a not-so-good credit history can be rectified by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes. This article gives more ideas to find cheap prices and get discounts that may be overlooked.
- Step 2: Get rate quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only give rate quotes from one company like GEICO or State Farm, while independent agencies can provide price quotes from multiple insurance companies.
- Step 3: Compare the price quotes to the price on your current policy and determine if there is any savings. If you can save some money and decide to switch, ensure there is no coverage lapse between policies.
One bit of advice is to make sure you’re comparing identical deductibles and limits on every quote and and to analyze as many companies as possible. This helps ensure a fair rate comparison and maximum price selection.
It’s a fact that auto insurance companies want to prevent you from shopping around. People who shop around for the cheapest price are likely to switch companies because they have a good chance of finding a policy with better rates. A recent survey revealed that consumers who shopped around saved approximately $70 a month compared to other drivers who never shopped around.
If finding the lowest price on car insurance in Las Vegas is why you’re reading this, then learning about the best ways to shop for cheaper coverage can make it easier to shop your coverage around.
The quickest method to compare insurance rates from multiple companies takes advantage of the fact most larger insurance companies have advanced systems to give rate comparisons. The only thing you need to do is give them rating details including if your license is active, daily mileage, your credit rating estimate, and if the vehicle is leased. Your information is instantly submitted to multiple top-rated companies and they provide comparison quotes instantly.
If you would like to compare rates now, click here and complete the form.
The following companies have been selected to offer price comparisons in Las Vegas, NV. To find the best cheap car insurance in NV, it’s highly recommended you visit several of them to get the cheapest price.
Auto insurance agents near you
Certain consumers still like to sit down and talk to an agent and that is recommended in a lot of cases The best thing about price shopping on the web is the fact that you can find the lowest rates and still have a local agent.
Once you complete this quick form, your coverage information is emailed to local insurance agents in Las Vegas that provide free Las Vegas car insurance quotes for your auto insurance coverage. You never need to drive around since price quotes are sent straight to your inbox. You’ll get the best rates without requiring a lot of work. If for some reason you want to get a comparison quote from a specific auto insurance provider, you would need to find their quoting web page and complete a quote there.
Picking the best insurer should include more criteria than just the bottom line cost. Any agent in Las Vegas should be forthright in answering these questions:
- Which companies do they recommend if they are an independent agency?
- What kind of financial rating does the company have?
- Does the agent have professional designations like CIC, CPCU or AIC?
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
- Does the agent recommend any additional coverage?
- Is the agency covered by Errors and Omissions coverage?
- Are they primarily personal or commercial lines agents in Las Vegas?
If you are searching for a good Las Vegas insurance agent, it’s helpful to know the different agency structures and how they work. Auto insurance agencies may be either exclusive agents or independent agents.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents that elect to be exclusive can only provide one company’s prices and examples are State Farm, Allstate, and Farm Bureau. These agents are unable to place coverage with different providers so it’s a take it or leave it situation. Exclusive agencies are usually well trained on their products and sales techniques which helps them sell on service rather than price. Some insured continue to purchase coverage from exclusives primarily because of high brand loyalty rather than low price.
Listed below are Las Vegas exclusive insurance agencies who can help you get rate quotes.
- Franco Vitiello – State Farm Insurance Agent
3370 S Hualapai Way #140 – Las Vegas, NV 89117 – (702) 648-6642 – View Map
- Jody Evans – State Farm Insurance Agent
8450 W Sahara Ave #111 – Las Vegas, NV 89117 – (702) 251-9760 – View Map
- State Farm: Eric James
1350 E Flamingo Rd #14 – Las Vegas, NV 89119 – (702) 836-0953 – View Map
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
These type of agents are appointed with more than one company and that allows them to write policies with many different companies and find you the best rates. If you want to switch companies, the agent simply finds a different carrier and that require little work on your part. When shopping rates, you will want to get insurance quotes from multiple independent agents to get the best comparison. Many write coverage with smaller regional carriers which may have better rates.
The following are independent insurance agents in Las Vegas willing to provide rate quotes.
- Balsiger Insurance
3481 E Sunset Rd #100 – Las Vegas, NV 89120 – (702) 220-8640 – View Map
- Estrella Auto Insurance
2349 E Bonanza Rd – Las Vegas, NV 89101 – (702) 671-4081 – View Map
- Insurance Group of Nevada
US Bank Financial Center, 2300 West Sahara Avenue, Suite 800 – Las Vegas, NV 89102 – (702) 996-6434 – View Map
Auto insurance companies ranked
Ending up with the right car insurance company can be difficult considering how many different companies insure vehicles in Las Vegas. The ranking information listed below could help you analyze which coverage providers to look at when comparing rate quotes.
|Company||Value||Customer Service||Claims||Customer Satisfaction||A.M Best Rating||Overall Score|
|Compare Rates Now Go|
Data Source: Insure.com Best Car Insurance Companies