Want to learn how to save money and find lower-priced Chevy Suburban insurance in Las Vegas? Do you get overwhelmed by the wide range of insurance companies in your area? Lot’s of other drivers are too. You have so many options that it is a burden to find the best prices for Chevy Suburban insurance in Las Vegas. If you live there, you know that Las Vegas is a great city to live in, but expensive premiums for insurance makes it difficult to buy proper levels of coverage.
It’s an obvious conclusion that auto insurance companies don’t want policyholders to compare prices from other companies. Insureds who compare other prices will probably buy a new policy because of the good chance of finding a lower-priced company. A recent insurance study discovered that drivers who compared prices regularly saved as much as $3,400 over four years compared to people who never shopped around for cheaper prices.
If finding the cheapest price for Chevy Suburban insurance in Las Vegas is your ultimate objective, then having some knowledge of how to get free comparison quotes and analyze coverages can help you succeed in finding affordable rates.
Consumers should take time to do rate comparisons occasionally because insurance rates are rarely the same from one policy term to another. Just because you found the lowest premium rates on Chevy Suburban insurance in Las Vegas a few years ago other companies may now be cheaper. Block out anything you think you know about insurance because it’s time to teach you how to use the internet to remove unneeded coverages and save money.
Get cheaper Chevy Suburban insurance in Las Vegas with discounts
Some companies don’t list the entire discount list very clearly, so we took the time to find a few of the more common and also the lesser-known credits that may apply to you.
- Early Switch Discount – Some insurance companies give discounts for switching companies prior to the expiration date on your current Suburban insurance policy. It can save you around 10%.
- No Claims – Las Vegas drivers who stay claim-free pay much less as compared to drivers who are more careless.
- Onboard Data Collection – Drivers that enable driving data collection to track driving manner by using a small device installed in their vehicle such as Allstate’s Drivewise and State Farm’s In-Drive system may get a rate reduction if they exhibit good driving behavior.
- Auto/Home Discount – When you have multiple policies and insure them both with the same insurance company you could earn a discount of 10% to 20% off each policy.
- New Car Discount – Buying a new car instead of a used Suburban is cheaper due to better safety requirements for newer models.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Cars with ABS braking systems or traction control prevent accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Lower Rates for Military – Having an actively deployed family member may qualify for rate reductions.
- Las Vegas Homeowners Pay Less – Owning a home in Las Vegas may earn you a small savings because it demonstrates responsibility.
Don’t be surprised that most discount credits are not given to the overall cost of the policy. A few only apply to specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. Just because it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, that’s just not realistic.
The information below illustrates the comparison of Chevy Suburban auto insurance rates with and without discounts applied. The information is based on a female driver, no claims or violations, Nevada state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, claim-free, marriage, multi-car, safe-driver, and multi-policy discounts applied.
The best insurance companies and some of the premium reductions they offer can be read below.
- 21st Century discounts include theft prevention, early bird, automatic seat belts, 55 and older, and anti-lock brakes.
- State Farm offers discounts for good student, accident-free, Steer Clear safe driver discount, good driver, passive restraint, and safe vehicle.
- AAA policyholders can earn discounts including anti-theft, good student, multi-policy, multi-car, and education and occupation.
- Liberty Mutual may have discounts that include hybrid vehicle, newly retired, new move discount, new vehicle discount, teen driver discount, newly married, and good student.
- Progressive may include discounts for good student, homeowner, multi-vehicle, online signing, and online quote discount.
Double check with each company to apply every possible discount. All car insurance discounts may not apply to policies in Las Vegas. For a list of insurers that offer some of these discounts in Nevada, follow this link.
Finding Chevy Suburban insurance in Las Vegas
When price shopping your coverage, more quotes increases the chance that you will find the best price. Not every company does Las Vegas Suburban insurance quotes online, so it’s important to compare rates from the smaller companies as well.
The car insurance companies shown below are ready to provide quotes in Nevada. To locate cheap car insurance in Las Vegas, NV, it’s a good idea that you visit two to three different companies to get the lowest price.
Facts and figures for Chevy Suburban insurance
The premium table displayed below covers detailed analysis of insurance premium costs for Chevy Suburban models. Having a better idea how auto insurance premiums are formulated can be useful when making smart choices when comparing insurance quotes.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Suburban LS 2WD||$306||$402||$404||$24||$120||$1,256||$105|
|Suburban LT 2WD||$306||$402||$404||$24||$120||$1,256||$105|
|Suburban LS 4WD||$306||$402||$404||$24||$120||$1,256||$105|
|Suburban LT 4WD||$306||$402||$404||$24||$120||$1,256||$105|
|Suburban LTZ 2WD||$306||$472||$404||$24||$120||$1,326||$111|
|Suburban LTZ 4WD||$342||$472||$404||$24||$120||$1,362||$114|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data variables include single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Nevada minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, claim-free, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy. Table data does not factor in vehicle location which can influence price quotes substantially.
The chart below shows how different deductible levels and can change Chevy Suburban insurance prices for each different age category. The rates are based on a single female driver, full coverage, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Insurance can be complex
Always keep in mind that when comparing a policy, there really isn’t a “perfect” insurance plan. Your financial needs are unique and your insurance should unique, too.
For instance, these questions might help in determining if your situation might need professional guidance.
- Who sells insurance for high-risk drivers?
- Is pleasure use cheaper than using my Chevy Suburban to commute?
- Who is covered when they drive my Chevy Suburban?
- Should I waive the damage coverage when renting a car?
- Do I get a pro-rated refund if I cancel my policy early?
- How do I file an SR-22 for a DUI in Nevada?
- Why does it cost so much to insure a teen driver in Las Vegas?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you might consider talking to a licensed insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, simply complete this short form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area.
Insurance is available from local agents
Certain consumers still like to go talk to an agent and doing so can bring peace of mind A nice benefit of comparing rate quotes online is the fact that you can find cheap insurance rates and still choose a local agent. Putting coverage with small agencies is especially important in Las Vegas.
By using this form (opens in new window), your insurance coverage information is instantly submitted to local insurance agents in Las Vegas who can give free rate quotes for your coverage. There is no need to find an agent on your own since rate quotes are delivered instantly to you. Get lower rates without a big time investment. If you have a need to compare prices from a specific insurance provider, you just need to navigate to their website to submit a rate quote request.
Choose an insurance agent wisely
If you’re trying to find a good Las Vegas insurance agent, it helps to know the two different agency structures that you can select. Agencies in Las Vegas can either be independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents that elect to be independent are normally appointed by many insurers and that gives them the ability to insure with multiple insurance companies and find you cheaper rates. If prices rise, your agent can just switch to a different company and that require little work on your part.
If you are comparing insurance prices, you definitely need to contact a few independent agents for maximum quote selection. Many independent agencies also insure through less well-known companies that may have much lower rates than larger companies.
Featured below is a small list of independent agencies in Las Vegas that can give you pricing information.
- All Around Insurance Agency, Inc.
3970 N Tenaya Way #110 – Las Vegas, NV 89129 – (725) 696-7707 – View Map
- All Nevada Insurance
9440 W Sahara Ave #210 – Las Vegas, NV 89117 – (702) 873-4889 – View Map
- A Dependable Insurance Agency
7150 N Durango Dr #130 – Las Vegas, NV 89149 – (702) 880-9000 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents that elect to be exclusive have only one company to place business with such as Farmers Insurance, Allstate, or State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot compare other company’s rates so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. Exclusive insurance agents receive extensive training on their company’s products which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Drivers often buy insurance from these agents mostly because of loyalty to the company rather than having the cheapest rates.
The following is a list of exclusive insurance agencies in Las Vegas willing to provide comparison quotes.
- State Farm Insurance: Nancy Kim
2213 Paradise Rd – Las Vegas, NV 89104 – (702) 685-4888 – View Map
- Tom Ferrier – State Farm Insurance Agent
7528 Westcliff Dr – Las Vegas, NV 89145 – (702) 255-7770 – View Map
- Luria Walker – State Farm Insurance Agent
3124 N Rainbow Blvd – Las Vegas, NV 89108 – (702) 645-3300 – View Map
Selecting an auto insurance agent is decision based upon more than just the bottom line cost. The answers to these questions are important, too.
- If your car is in the repair shop, do you have coverage for a rental car?
- Is every driver in your family covered?
- Do clients work directly with the agent or are most inquiries handled by a CSR?
- Will a damage claim use OEM or aftermarket replacement parts?
- How often do they review coverages?
Quote often and quote early
Cheaper insurance in Las Vegas can be sourced both online as well as from insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some insurance companies don’t offer rates over the internet and most of the time these smaller companies work with local independent agencies.
You just read some good ideas how you can lower your Chevy Suburban insurance car insurance rates in Las Vegas. It’s most important to understand that the more providers you compare, the better your comparison will be. Consumers may even find the most savings is with a small local company. These companies can often provide lower premium rates in certain areas as compared to the big name companies such as State Farm and Allstate.
Steps to finding lower priced Chevy Suburban insurance in Las Vegas
The most effective way to get affordable Chevy Suburban insurance is to compare prices at least once a year from insurance carriers who can sell car insurance in Las Vegas. Rates can be compared by completing these steps.
- Try to understand coverages and the factors you can control to drop your rates. Many rating factors that cause high rates such as traffic tickets, fender benders, and a substandard credit history can be remedied by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
- Quote rates from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Exclusive and direct companies can only provide price estimates from one company like GEICO and Allstate, while independent agencies can provide rate quotes from multiple sources.
- Compare the new quotes to your existing coverage to see if a cheaper price is available in Las Vegas. If you can save some money and switch companies, ensure there is no coverage lapse between policies.
- Tell your current agent or company of your decision to cancel the current policy. Submit payment and a signed application to the new insurer. As soon as you can, store the proof of insurance certificate in an easily accessible location in your vehicle.
One key aspect when comparing rates is to try to compare the same physical damage deductibles and liability limits on each quote request and and to get prices from as many companies as you can. Doing this helps ensure the most accurate price comparison and a complete price analysis.
- Insurance Losses by Make and Model (iihs.org)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for a Ford Escape in Las Vegas? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for Safe Drivers in Las Vegas? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Quotes for Drivers Over Age 50 in Las Vegas? (FAQ)
- How Much are Las Vegas Car Insurance Quotes for a Toyota Corolla? (FAQ)
- What Does No-Fault Insurance Cover? (Allstate)
- Alcohol Impaired Driving FAQ (iihs.org)
- Drunk Driving Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- What to do at the Scene of an Accident (Insurance Information Institute)