Are you trying to find the cheapest insurance rates in Las Vegas, NV? Las Vegas consumers have lots of choices when looking for affordable Subaru Crosstrek insurance. You can either waste hours struggling with agents to compare prices or save time using the internet to find the lowest rates. There is a right way and a wrong way to compare insurance rates so you’re going to learn the best way to get price quotes for your Subaru and locate the cheapest rates.
A recent insurance study revealed that almost 70% of insureds have stayed with the same insurance company for four years or more, and about 40% of consumers have never compared rates from other carriers. Nevada drivers could save an average of nearly $500 each year, but they won’t spend time to compare rates online.
You should take the time to price shop coverage before your policy renews because insurance prices change regularly. Even if you got the best deal on Subaru Crosstrek insurance in Las Vegas a year ago there is a good chance you can find better premium rates now. Block out anything you think you know about insurance because you’re going to learn the tricks you need to know to properly buy coverages and cut your premium.
If you are insured now or just want cheaper coverage, use these cost-cutting techniques to cut your premiums and still have adequate protection. This information will teach you how to compare rates easily and how you can save the most money. Drivers just have to use the most effective way to shop their coverage around using one simple form.
Best companies for Subaru Crosstrek insurance
The companies shown below provide price comparisons in Las Vegas, NV. If you want cheaper auto insurance in Nevada, it’s a good idea that you visit two to three different companies in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Do you qualify for discounts on Subaru Crosstrek insurance in Las Vegas?
Some insurance providers don’t list all available discounts in an easy-to-find place, so the next list breaks down a few of the more well known and also the lesser-known credits available to bring down your rates.
- Lower Rates for Military – Being deployed with a military unit can result in better premium rates.
- Student in College – Any of your kids who live away from home to go to college without a vehicle on campus can receive lower rates.
- Driver Safety – Taking time to complete a defensive driving class is a good idea and can lower rates if you qualify.
- First Accident Forgiveness – Not necessarily a discount, but some companies like State Farm and GEICO allow you one accident before they charge you more for coverage if you are claim-free for a particular time prior to the accident.
- Discount for New Cars – Putting insurance coverage on a new Crosstrek is cheaper since new vehicles are generally safer.
Don’t be shocked that most discounts do not apply to the entire policy premium. Some only reduce specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. Even though it appears you can get free auto insurance, that’s just not realistic.
Some of the insurance companies that have many of the previously listed discounts include:
When getting free Las Vegas car insurance quotes, it’s a good idea to all the companies what discounts are available to you. All car insurance discounts may not be offered in Las Vegas. If you would like to choose from a list of insurers that have a full spectrum of discounts in Nevada, follow this link.
Buying auto insurance from Las Vegas insurance agents
A small number of people still like to go talk to an agent and often times that is recommended Good insurance agents are trained risk managers and help submit paperwork. One of the benefits of comparing insurance prices online is the fact that drivers can get lower rates but also keep your business local.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this quick form, your coverage information is instantly submitted to local insurance agents who will give you quotes for your business. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to find an agent since rate quotes are delivered to your email. If you wish to get a rate quote from a specific company, you would need to jump over to their website and fill out their quote form.
Choosing a insurer should include more criteria than just the price. The questions below may impact your decision as well.
- Does the agent have professional designations like CIC, CPCU or AIC?
- Which insurance companies are they affiliated with?
- Do you qualify for any additional discounts?
- By raising physical damage deductibles, how much would you save?
- Can glass repairs be made at your home?
- Are they primarily personal or commercial lines agents in Las Vegas?
If you want a reputable agency, it’s important to understand the different types of agencies and how they are slightly different. Agents in Las Vegas may be either exclusive agents or independent agents. Both can provide auto insurance policies, but it is important to understand the difference between them because it can influence the type of agent you choose.
Agents in the exclusive channel can only write with one company like Allstate, Farmers Insurance or State Farm. Exclusive agencies are unable to compare rates from other companies so it’s a take it or leave it situation. They are well schooled on their company’s products and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. Consumers sometimes buy from the same agent for years primarily because of loyalty to the company instead of buying on price only.
Shown below are Las Vegas exclusive agents who may provide you with rate quotes.
- Tom Ferrier – State Farm Insurance Agent
7528 Westcliff Dr – Las Vegas, NV 89145 – (702) 255-7770 – View Map
- Jody Evans – State Farm Insurance Agent
8450 W Sahara Ave #111 – Las Vegas, NV 89117 – (702) 251-9760 – View Map
- State Farm: Eric James
1350 E Flamingo Rd #14 – Las Vegas, NV 89119 – (702) 836-0953 – View Map
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Independent agencies are appointed with more than one company and that enables them to quote your coverage amongst many companies and find you the best rates. If they quote lower rates, they can switch companies in-house and you stay with the same agent.
When comparing rates, we recommend you get some free quotes from several independent agencies so that you have a good selection of quotes to compare. Many can place coverage with companies you’ve never heard of which can be an advantage.
Below is a short list of independent agencies in Las Vegas that are able to give rate quotes.
- AmeriSent Insurance
6070 S Eastern Ave #400 – Las Vegas, NV 89119 – (702) 456-1400 – View Map
- Bleecher Insurance
3085 S Jones Blvd – Las Vegas, NV 89146 – (702) 477-7776 – View Map
- Las Vegas Auto Insurance
1953 N Decatur Blvd – Las Vegas, NV 89108 – (702) 570-5777 – View Map
After you get answers to your satisfaction to your questions and locked in a price quote, most likely you have located a car insurance agent that meets the criteria to insure your vehicles.
Compare insurance rates regularly to save
People leave their current company for any number of reasons including being labeled a high risk driver, delays in responding to claim requests, lack of trust in their agent and even policy cancellation. It doesn’t matter what your reason, choosing a new insurance company is easier than you think.
We just covered quite a bit of information on how to get a better price on Subaru Crosstrek insurance in Las Vegas. The key thing to remember is the more you quote Las Vegas car insurance, the better chance you’ll have of finding cheaper Las Vegas car insurance quotes. Drivers may even discover the lowest prices are with some of the smallest insurance companies.
While you’re price shopping online, it’s not a good idea to reduce coverage to reduce premium. There are a lot of situations where drivers have reduced comprehensive coverage or liability limits and learned later that the savings was not a smart move. The aim is to buy a smart amount of coverage at the best cost.
How to find more affordable Subaru Crosstrek insurance in Las Vegas
If you want to save the most money, the best way to quote cheaper Subaru Crosstrek insurance is to begin comparing prices regularly from insurance carriers that insure vehicles in Las Vegas.
- Learn about auto insurance and the things you can change to keep rates low. Many policy risk factors that are responsible for high rates such as at-fault accidents, speeding tickets, and your credit history can be remedied by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes.
- Request rate estimates from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only provide price estimates from a single company like Progressive or Farmers Insurance, while independent agencies can provide rate quotes from multiple sources. Select a company
- Compare the new quotes to your existing policy and see if you can save money. If you can save money and decide to switch, make sure coverage is continuous and does not lapse.
- Notify your current company to cancel your current car insurance policy and submit the signed application along with the required initial payment to your new agent or company. Once the application is submitted, safely store the certificate of insurance above your visor, in the console, or in the glove compartment.
One tip to remember is to try to compare the same physical damage deductibles and liability limits on each price quote and and to compare as many auto insurance providers as possible. This guarantees an accurate price comparison and a good representation of prices.
More information is available on the following sites:
- Keeping Children Safe in Crashes Video (iihs.org)
- Who Has Cheap Las Vegas Auto Insurance After a Speeding Ticket? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Las Vegas Auto Insurance for Postal Workers? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for Homeowners in Las Vegas? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for Drivers Requiring a SR22 in Las Vegas? (FAQ)
- What if I Can’t Find Coverage? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Pickups fall short in headlight tests (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)